Warning: Last items in stock!
Varifocal dome camera, 2.8-12mm, vandal-resistant, Ultra real WDR, 690TVL resolution and Pixim chipset © Seawolf IR 50m, IP66.
Consisting of a sensor 1/3 "Pixim © DPS polychromatic sensor with a resolution of 690 lines (standard HTVL Effective). Varifocal lens 2.8-12mm with a diagonal field of view of 79 to 35. 36 infrared LEDs automatically activated thus providing a sharp image at 0 lux (total darkness) to a maximum distance of 50 m.
Pixim chipset © Seawolf, a solution that provides the best picture quality regardless of lighting conditions. Among the features of this new chipset, are:
- Pixim's Digital Pixel System that scans one by one all image píxeles
- Each pixel is individually adjusted to produce an exposure optizada
- Progressive capture, capturing each line simultaneously, avoiding the introduction of noise
- Ultra real WDR, which ensures excellent image quality in any lighting
- NR 3D digital REDUCTION system noise without loss of focus
- Menu OSD in 2 languages
By BNC video connection. Water resistant, IP66 protocol, can be used for both indoor and outdoor.