The SD-304 PG2 is a wireless PowerG innovative shock detector with optional magnetic contact and auxiliaryinput interfacing with PowerMaster-10 and PowerMaster-30 control panels
Warning: Last items in stock!
The SD-304 PG2 is a wireless PowerG innovative shock detector with optional magnetic contact and auxiliaryinput interfacing with PowerMaster-10 and PowerMaster-30 control panels (version 16 and higher). The SD-304 PG2 fits windows, doors, walls or roofs and is ideal for residential or commercial installations. It detects andanalyzes gross attacks or a series of low level shocks (up to 10 low level shocks within 30 seconds) andprovides early warning of any attempt of intrusion before a burglar actually breaks-in.
The detector incorporates:
• A shock / vibration piezoelectric sensor.
• Optional reed switch with anti-masking sensor to prevent attempts of magnetic masking of the reed
• Optional auxiliary input for connecting other devices
Installer added-value features:
• Digital display enables fast and easy shock level adjustment
• Full remote configuration from PowerMaster control panel or Monitoring Station saves the need to
physically access the shock detector for configuration
• Remote view of: Low Battery, front and back Tamper, Supervision
• An LED lights whenever alarm or tamper events are reported (the LED does not light while a supervision
message is being transmitted).