Camera HDCVI 1080P with infrared, for indoor or outdoor.
Allows HD 1080p video via coaxial cable or UTP.
Consists of a sensor 1/3 "Sony 2.0 Megapixel Exmor © (IMX122 model) and DSP (EN773E model), offers a resolution of 1080p 25 FPS.
Fixed lens with a 3.6 mm diagonal field of view of 79 °.
24 infrared LEDs with automatic activation providing a sharp image at 0 lux (total darkness) to a maximum distance of 30m.
It features automatic IR cut filter which gives duramte on an image with sharp, realistic colors.
Thanks to DSP has an OSD menu accessible remotely from the recorder via the coaxial cable, which allows you to configure the camera and adjust its most important parameters:
- WDR, ensuring a spectacular image quality under any lighting
- Sense-Up, dark remains clear and vivid image
- ATR, Adaptive Tone Reproduction improves the gradient and the definition
- 2 & 3D-NR system, digital noise reduction without loss of focus
- AWB, auto white balance for true color
- BLC (Backlight Compensation) and HLC (Strong Light Compensation)
- Defogging decreases the effect of compensating the contrast fog generally
- Smart IR, optimal exposure to night vision.
- Privacy masking with 16 zones
- Motion detection (MOTION)
2 video outputs with BNC connectors:
1 output format HDCVI and one in standard analog CVBS format that allows a resolution of 700 TVL.
Waterproof according to IP66, can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Easy wall mount or ceiling thanks to its mounting bracket 3AXIS.
Image Sensor 1/3 "Sony © 2.0 Megapixel Exmor (IMX122)
Sensor associated DSP EN773E
Video Output 1 x BNC (HDCVI) / 1 x BNC (CVBS PAL system)
HDCVI output 1080P resolution (25 FPS) / 720P (50 FPS) switchable via OSD
Analog Output Resolution 700 TVL
Transmission distance up to 300m 1080P via coaxial 75-3
Minimum Illumination 0 Lux / 24 LEDs (30 m) Smart IR
OSD Menu Functions, Day / Night with IR-CUT (ICR)
WDR, Sense-Up, 2 & 3D-DNR, HLC, BLC, AWB, AGC, Mask, MD
Electronic Shutter 1 / 25s ~ 1 / 60,000s
Optics 3.6 mm (79th)
Degree of protection IP66
Power DC 12 V / 420 mA
Temp. Operating -10 ° C ~ + 50 ° C
Dimensions 170 x 58 (Ø) mm
Weight 210 g