The TOWER-30AM PG2 and TOWER-30AM K9-90 PG2 (pet-immune) are 2-way, microprocessorcontrolled,
wireless digital mirror PIR detectors which include the following features:
• For use with all PowerMaster® control panels (version 13 and higher).
• Adaptive Active Infra-Red Anti-Masking technology providing the most advanced reliable protection against
intentional masking attempts (patent pending)
• Includes a fully supervised PowerG transceiver.
• Incorporates patent pending black mirrors for extremely high white light immunity.
• Advanced elliptical / parabolic mirror technology (patented)
• V-slot® optic technology (patented) for improved robustness, anti-vandalism and for very high
• Creep zone protection
• TOWER-30AM K9-90 PG2 can distinguish between human beings and pets weighing up to 40 kg (90 lb).
• The advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm (patented) allows distinguishing between the true
motion of an intruder and any other disturbances which may cause false alarms.
• Built-in link quality indicators; no need for the installer to physically approach the control panel thus
making installation faster and easier.
• No vertical adjustment is needed.
• Motion event counter determines whether 1 or 2 consecutive motion events will trigger an alarm.
• Automatic termination of walk-test after 15 minutes.
• Microprocessor-controlled temperature compensation.
• Sealed chamber protects the optical system.
• Front and back tamper protection.