Read moreShow less
The SR-740 PG2 is a fully wireless outdoor siren, designed for
installation in areas in which wiring action is difficult or impossible.
The siren is compatible with PowerG control panels.
• Siren and strobe light activation: When an identified event
message is received from the compatible PowerG alarm
system, the siren activates its sounder & strobe light.
Notes: The sounder is activated for a predefined "Bell Time"
(refer to the control panel Installer Guide), according to local
authorities requirements, or until the system is disarmed,
whichever occurs first.
The strobe light operates as described in the PowerG Installer
• Tamper indication: In case of tamper while the system is
armed, the siren transmits the message to the alarm system
and then the alarm system determines whether the siren
should be activated or not. If the siren does not receive an
acknowledge message from the alarm system, the siren will
• Low battery voltage alert: When the battery voltage is low, a
low battery message is sent to the alarm system. After the low
voltage message delivery, at least 2 siren alarms are possible
before the siren is totally inactive.
• Power Supply Options: Non-rechargeable battery. Optional -
two non-rechargeable batteries.
• Sound Types: Burglar (between 1400Hz - 3200Hz), fire,
gas(CO) and flood.
• Entry/Exit: Exit delay beeps sound once the user has armed
the system. Entry delay beeps sound once the user has
entered the protected area. (Entry/exit beeps can be enabled /
disabled from the control panel Installer menu.)
• Squawk indications: Squawk (beep) sounds can be used to
indicate alarm system arming (1 squawk) and disarming (2
squawks) by a keyfob (squawk can be enabled from the control
panel User menu).