Video Door Phone Kit, Dahua IP2-wire...
NEXT K9-85 PG2
Next K9-85 PG2 and the NEXT PG2 are 2-way, microprocessor-controlled, wireless digital PIR detectors.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Next PG2 and Next K9-85 PG2 are 2-way, microprocessor-controlled, wireless digital PIR detectors.
The detectors features are as follows:
• For use with all PowerMaster® control panels (version 10 and higher).
• Combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics, up to 15 meters (49 ft).
• The Next PG2 includes wall creep zone protection.
• In Next PG2 and Next K9-85 PG2, Target Specific Imaging™ (TSI) technology is used for distinction
between human beings and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85lb).
• Includes a fully supervised PowerG transceiver.
• The advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm (patented) allows distinguishing between the true
motion of an intruder and any other disturbances which may cause false alarms.
• Sophisticated frequency domain digital signal processing.
• Built-in link quality indicators; no need for the installer to physically approach the control panel thus making installation faster and easier.
• No vertical adjustment is needed.
• Motion event counter determines whether 1 or 2 consecutive motion events will trigger an alarm.
• Automatic termination of walk-test after 15 minutes.
• Microprocessor-controlled temperature compensation.
• Sealed chamber protects the optical system.
• Front cover and back tamper switches, for improved tamper protection.
• White light protection.