Read moreShow less
The Next CAM PG2 / Next CAM K9-85 PG2 is a 2-way,
microprocessor-controlled, wireless digital PIR detector with
integrated camera and microphone for alarm verification. Activated
upon PIR detection or upon demand, the Next CAM PG2 / Next CAM
K9-85 PG2 sends clear images with optional audio to the Monitoring
Station. It thus enables accurate status assessment of the premises.
The PIR detector's features are as follows:
• For use with all PowerMaster® control panels (version 15 and
• Up to 12 meters (40 ft).
• 90° angle camera overlaps PIR field of view
• 10 meter (33 ft) range in complete darkness overlaps PIR range
• Wall creep zone protection.
• For pet tolerant version - Target Specific Imaging™ (TSI) technology
is used for distinction between human beings and pets weighing up to
38 kg (85lb).
• Includes a fully supervised PowerG transceiver.
• True Motion Recognition™ algorithm.
• In Next CAM PG2, built-in link quality indicators; no need for the
installer to physically approach the control panel thus making
installation faster and easier.
• No vertical adjustment is needed.
• Temperature compensation.
• Sealed chamber protects the optical system from insects.
• Front cover and back tamper, for improved tamper protection.
• White light protection.
The camera's features are as follows:
• Up to 10 cameras
• Optional audio with images for listen -in
• Images multiplexed from all cameras
• Color and back & white images
• Auto-setup (brightness, contrast)
• Camera tuning by simple walk-test
• Day and night CMOS camera, with IR illumination. This
allows taking pictures in full darkness without letting the
• Instant capture: guarantees capture of fast moving intruder.
• Camera operation modes:
- Post alarm – pictures are taken after detection by
- On demand – pictures are taken after a command from
the monitoring station.
• An event records 2 images per second. 10-15 images total
(can be customized by request)
• Works with repeaters for extended range